In 2006, the Monitor Group asked Senior Executive about their number one priority and the answer was “Strategy Execution”. The following is a quote from Winston Churchill:
“However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results.”
This exciting and innovative GLOMACS Interactive Workshop on Strategy, Strategy Execution and Performance Management System will provide an effective way of understanding how strategy is created and executed. It is an opportunity for all professionals and leaders to learn how to convert strategy into an efficient operational performance. Strategy focused organization require a comprehensive execution model that supports long and short term planning cycles; both strategically and financially. The execution model will supports the entire set of management processes in order to continually review and evaluate performance and to track and assess the effectiveness of strategic initiatives. This interactive workshop will provide the basis that links strategy, planning, operations, and risk on a single platform.
Delegates to this Interactive GLOMACS Strategy, Strategy Execution and Performance Management System Workshop will be introduced to a very powerful integrated system that focus on developing and implementing Strategy and Strategy Execution.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS workshop will be highly beneficial for the following professionals:
- All planning personnel involved in Performance Management and Measurement Systems
- All managers and leaders involved in Strategy and Strategy Execution
- Process and Quality Improvement personnel
- Personnel with real leadership potential
- Project Management Office (PMO) Managers
- HR Managers with interest in Employees Performance and Appraisals
Interactive discussions and presentations will cover the following topics:
- Understand the meaning of Performance Measurements and Management
- Understand the meaning of Effective Strategy
- Understand the Methodology on How to execute the Strategy
- Realize the Benefits of Building a Strategy Focused Organization (SFO)
- Realize the Benefit of Building a Comprehensive Performance Management System
- Design and Develop a Tracking and Monitoring System that include Performance Contracts and Dashboards
Share this Course: