As of the moment, this course is currently not available on our training portfolio.
If you wish to inquire or request a run for this seminar, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at +971 (04) 425 0700
This GLOMACS training course has been designed to cover all the fundamentals needed for effective strategic planning. It is intended for those wanting to develop their strategic awareness and prepare them for career enhancement, as well as those wanting to refresh their strategic planning skills.
This GLOMACS Fundamentals of Strategic Planning training course provides a range of recognised strategic analysis tools and techniques, considers the factors which help or hinder effective strategy implementation and recognises the importance of developing key leadership skills needed in strategic planning.
This GLOMACS training course will feature:
- The relevance of strategy to all employees in organisations
- Tools and techniques used in strategic analysis
- Human factors affecting the success (or otherwise) of strategy implementation
- Importance of effective communications at individual and organisational levels
- The use of measurement to track performance and feed into the planning cycle
- Development of strategic leadership skills
By the end of this GLOMACS training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of clear Vision, Mission and Values statements
- Be able to develop objectives for individuals and teams/departments feeding into corporate goals
- Be able to use strategic planning tools to develop strategic options
- Make use of key organisational procedures to enhance individual and organisational performance and deliver strategic objectives
- Develop key leadership skills such as motivation and interpersonal communications, for effective implementation of strategic plans
This GLOMACS Fundamentals of Strategic Planning training course will utilise a variety of proven highly interactive adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes facilitated group and individual exercises, case studies, role-play, and videos. The instructor will also facilitate learning by encouraging the delegates to test and critically appraise any theories and concepts on the training course.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals from private, public and non-profit sectors:
- Members of Management Team
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Project Professionals
Strategy is Everyone’s Business
- Organisation’s Vision, Mission, Values and Goals
- Using Scenarios to Envisage Possible Futures
- Assessing and Managing Risk
- Factors Influencing Decision-making
- Aligning Individual Tasks and Behaviours to Organisational Goals
- Using PESTLE to Analyse External Factors
- How to balance the needs of diverse stakeholders?
- Analysing the Capabilities of your Own Organisation
- Undertaking Valuable SWOT Analyses
- Turning Analysis into Strategic Plans
Overcoming the Challenges of Strategy Implementation
- Develop Staff Engagement – hearts and minds
- Make Use of Varied Communication Methods to Raise Strategic Awareness
- Learn to Link Individual Goals and Tasks to Organisational Objectives
- Use Measurement to Track Performance and Predict likely Outcomes
- Understand How a Learning Organisation Links Detailed and Messy Implementation to Strategy Development
Developing Strategic Leadership Skills
- Understanding Barriers to Change
- How to motivate staff to deliver high performance?
- Developing Your Leadership Skills: Situational Leadership
- Using Coaching Skills to Deliver Higher Performance
- Develop Your Interpersonal Communication Skills
Ensuring Organisational Procedures Support Strategy
- Recognise the Dynamic Tension between Change /Innovation vs. Compliance
- Recognise Elements of Organisational Culture which help Effective Strategy Deployment
- Learn to Make the Performance Appraisal an Effective Tool in Delivering High Performance
- How to ensure the strategic planning process delivers effective outcomes?
- Next Steps
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.