“Change has a bad reputation in our society. But it isn’t all bad – not by any means. In fact, change is necessary in life – to keep us moving … to keep us growing … to keep us interested … Imagine life without change. It would be static … boring … dull.“ - Dr. Dennis O’Grady
“Change before you have to.” - Jack Welch
Change is a fact of life in all teams, organisations and countries. The Leadership of change is vital and no matter what activities a Leader or Manager becomes involved in, from strategy implementation to making simple amendments to a work system; all of these activities require change leadership skills. Every time a Leader or Manager makes a decision, some type of change occurs.
This exciting and innovative GLOMACS Interactive Leading and Managing Change Workshop focuses on vital area of Leading Change, Organisational Culture and change; Organisational Development (OD) and Work Psychology. It is a unique Interactive GLOMACS Workshop that provides guidelines on best practice, current ‘best-practice’ and skills development in organisational change leadership. It will also provide a link to Effective Development and Implementation of Organizational Performance using the Balanced Scorecard concept.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS workshop will be highly beneficial for the following professionals:
- Management Professional
- Senior Managers and Team Leaders
- Change Leaders
- HR Professionals
Interactive discussions and presentations will cover the following topics:
- Understand Human Psychology
- Define What change is and how it impacts on the way people work
- Design a suitable Change Management Model in their Workplace
- Identify people's responses to change and explore the reasons why people resist change
- Describe Organisational Culture
- Develop Practical Skills in Change Leadership
- Design and Implement an Effective Organisational Development (OD) based on Improved Performance
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Share this Course: