Creativity isn’t the sole domain of gifted artists, but in fact a learnable skill that can be applied not just in creating innovative products and services, but to every aspect of work life processes and communications. By applying creativity to the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will begin to experience breakthroughs you never thought possible. You will feel confident that you really are on the creative edge and able to consider different sides of an issue while anticipating a broader range of possibilities.
In this GLOMACS Leading with Critical Thinking, Creativity & Innovation training seminar, you will discover how to build and expand your creative abilities and those of your team.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Use effective communication to motivate creativity in your team
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- Come to accurate conclusions and decisions more often
- Recognise and encourage creative people
- Learn how to challenge assumptions and expand perceptions about situations
This GLOMACS training seminar aims to enable participants to achieve a high level of confidence in their ability to solve problems, think creativity and communicate their ideas confidently. Objectives for the week include:
- Building a company culture that promotes innovation & creativity
- Understanding and utilizing the immense capacities of our brains create new ways of thinking, doing and being
- Mastering creative ways to present your ideas confidently
- Balancing logic and intuition to make more effective decisions
- Overcoming creative blocks and challenge existing approaches to workplace issues
- Develop flexible, creative and well-motivated teams
This GLOMACS Leading with Critical Thinking, Creativity and Innovation training seminar uses self-assessment questionnaires, models, practical exercises, case studies, presentations and group discussion to develop creative thinking and innovative decision making skills. The use of participants’ own real work situations adds reality and enhances transference of learning. This is a non-threatening environment which will allow participants to practice safely techniques they will then transfer to the workplace.
What does the organisation gain by sending their employees on this course? Attending this GLOMACS Leading with Critical Thinking, Creativity and Innovation training seminar will enable participants to use simple but highly-effective creative problem-solving and decision-making tools to better:
- Align their efforts to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Build and develop their team’s working style and processes
- Enhance their team’s commitment and achievement
- Transfer the classroom learning directly to the workplace with immediate impact
- Create a climate of innovation amongst their teams
- Create ownership of complex problems and empower solutions
As a participant, you will learn to:
- Consolidate the tools and techniques for thinking creatively
- Make better decisions for solving problems innovatively and successfully
- Learn a process for ensuring that your team contribute effectively
- Enhance creative thinking in the workplace
- Display the confidence to tackle complex issues courageously
- Employ a comprehensive toolkit of processes and techniques to ensure success in any situation
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Leading with Critical Thinking, Creativity and Innovation training seminar is designed for all leaders - supervisors, professionals and executives who are required to handle various issues and challenges. It is also recommended for professionals who desire to enhance their creative abilities for better workplace performance.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Leaders and Managers
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Team Members who require high levels of creativity and innovation in their jobs
- Entrepreneurs and Freelancers
Leadership – Igniting the Creative Spark in your Team
- Big Picture Thinking – Why are we here? What are we trying to create?
- The Big 5 P’s of Creativity – Philosophy, Place, People, Process and Product
- Vision Boards – Harnessing the Power of Intention
- Tapping into and Motivating Talent
- Empowering Individual and Team Creativity
- Harnessing the Power of Conflict and Differences
The Creative Brain – Exploring Ways of Thinking
- What is Creativity? What is Innovation?
- Creativity and Self-Perception
- Measuring Creativity
- Divergent vs. Convergence Thinking
- Lateral Thinking
- Left and Right Brain Roles in the Innovation and Creativity Process
- Ways to Boost Your Creativity
Creativity and Problem Solving Processes
- An Overview of Different Problem Solving Processes
- Methods of Analysis
- How to Become a Creative Genius
- Overcoming Creative Blocks
- Mind Mapping – The Swiss Army Knife of the Brain
- The Six Hat Approach
- A Toolbox of Creative Thinking Methodologies
Critical Thinking - Evaluating and Presenting Ideas
- Insight and Intuition – Trusting your Gut
- Logical and Intuitive Decision Making
- Is this Practical? – A Checklist for Feasibility
- Presenting Ideas through Metaphor and Analogy
- The Power of Story Telling
- The Power of Visuals in Presenting your Ideas
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
Creativity and Innovation in a Brave New World
- Using Technology to Enhance Creativity
- Spotting Trends and Setting Trends
- Developing a Creative Working Environment
- Develop a Culture of Creativity and Innovation
- Learning from Successful Companies
- Advice from the Best Creative Minds
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates.
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance.
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.