This Market Research and Intelligence online training course is designed to give marketing professionals the marketing tools they need to increase sales, get maximum return from marketing dollars, and strengthen customer loyalty. Market research describes what is occurring as it occurs, so you can react tactically. Market intelligence provides situational insight and interpretation, so that you can anticipate strategically. This online training course will help you gain familiarity with both fundamental and state-of-the-art market research design and analysis techniques and procedures. You'll learn how to identify the underlying business issues, design the research programme, collect the data, and analyze the results.
Simply stated, market intelligence uses multiple sources of information to create a broad picture of the company's existing market, customers, problems, competition, and growth potential for new products and services. The competitive advantages afforded by market intelligence are manifold and the risks of not investing in such data can be huge. The core learning objectives in this sales & marketing online training course will be especially beneficial for delegates who are responsible for planning sales and marketing initiatives to increase revenue growth.
This GLOMACS online training course will highlight skills to:
- Develop marketing strategies to build and sustain a competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Use marketing research to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Describe the different marketing research data collection methods
- Translate essential business challenges into cogent research objectives that are tied to specific action steps
- Identify the appropriate use of, advertising, sales promotions, and Internet-based communications when developing an integrated marketing campaign
At the end of this online training course, you will learn to:
- Understanding the power of market intelligence and how it incorporates marketing research
- Quickly and accurately interpret your customer’s nonverbal communication
- Conduct a SWOT analysis to identify business development opportunities
- Analyze current market research trends and best practices
- Differentiate among the many questionnaire design formats based on survey requirements
- Develop a marketing research and intelligence strategy to achieve marketing objectives
This Market Research and Intelligence online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Major benefits to the ogranisation include:
- Maximize your brand’s value to realize a higher level of customer engagement
- Integrated and streamlined marketing approach
- Increased revenue growth from improved market research
- Greater market penetration for products and services
- Higher level of customer satisfaction
- Integrated social media and traditional marketing approach
Participants will gain the following significant benefits:
- Improved marketing and selling skills
- Improved ability to implement and realise specific goals
- Understanding of the concepts and procedures necessary to be an effective marketing researcher
- Greater confidence as a marketing professional
- Improved productivity and adherence to quality standards
- Increased job satisfaction
Who Should Attend?
This online training course on Market Research and Intelligence is for anyone who desires to expand their expertise in marketing best practices, policies, and procedures. Delegates do not require any previous marketing experience to benefit from this training course.
This GLOMACS online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Marketing VPs
- Marketing Directors / Managers
- Market Research / Intelligence Professionals
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Sales Managers
- Brand Managers
- Business Owners