One thing that makes highly effective individuals different from everyone else is their ability to think, plan and act strategically when they negotiate and manage conflict. Indeed, strategic management and leadership best practice consistently identifies highly effective negotiation and conflict management skills as crucial for both personal and organisational high performance and success.
This hands-on GLOMACS online training course on Negotiation & Conflict Management in Organisations provides an insightful and illuminating strategic analysis of negotiation and then details highly effective practical negotiation and conflict management strategies and tactics that drive successful outcomes. Delegates will leave this online training course with a richer and deeper understanding of the way they negotiate and manage conflict and will have significantly improved their practical ability to control and add value through the negotiation and conflict management processes across a range of scenarios and contexts.
Not only do these skills potentially lead to significantly better deals and commercial agreements, they also enable teams to be managed better, allow more constructive interactions with customers, clients and colleagues, and help manage dealings with others even when they are difficult or aggressive negotiators.
In this online training course you will:
- Gain valuable insight into your own natural negotiation and conflict management style
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of negotiation and conflict management through a detailed analysis of the processes
- Learn to formulate an effective negotiation strategy in a range of contexts and scenarios
- Learn how to apply highly effective practical negotiation strategies and tactics in a range of situations
- Enhance your ability to deal with difficult people and add value through the negotiation and conflict management processes
- Build on your existing experience and skill to become highly effective negotiators and conflict managers
The aim of this online training course is to develop and enhance your practical skills that will allow you to:
- Adapt your negotiation and conflict management skills building on your own personal strengths and weaknesses
- Control the negotiation process more effectively by developing an in-depth understand of the key elements of the process
- Improve your confidence to better deal with difficult negotiators and achieve collaborative value adding results
- Expand your range of available negotiating strategies and tactics and your ability to use them effectively
- Plan easily and effectively for every negotiation using a highly effective strategic preparation template
- Mediate your own disputes and negotiations and become a more skilled and effective negotiator and conflict manager
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Help builds organisational capacity to tackle negotiations and disputes in a collaborative and constructive manner
- Better advancement and attainment of core organisational interests through more effective and constructive interactions with stakeholders
- Improved management and leadership skills through enhanced ability to influence others and create a constructive and collaborative problem solving environment
- Enhanced ability to influence and attain outcomes that meet or exceeding organisational goals
- Develop confidence to manage difficult situations effectively to protect key organisational relationships whilst maximising negotiated
By the end of this online training course you will have built upon previous experience to become a more confident and skilled negotiator and will be better equipped to deal with conflict in a more constructive and controlled way.
By the end you will:
- Understand what differentiates skilled negotiators from less skilled negotiators and apply this learning to yourself
- Have learned how to understand and build upon your personal negotiating strengths and manage your weaknesses
- Have the ability to exert greater control over the negotiation process
- Have enhanced your own confidence to successfully engage in any negotiation or conflict situation
- Have the confidence to deal effectively with difficult people in a range of different scenarios
- Have enhanced vital leadership, management and personal skills that will impact on performance across all aspects of your professional life
Who Should Attend?
This Management & Leadership online training course on Negotiation and Conflict Management in Organisations will help both experience negotiators build on and develop their existing skills, as well as those less experienced who aim to progress in the future to more challenging roles.
This GLOMACS online training course will highly benefit:
- Ambitious Professionals
- Management Teams
- Team Members
- Administrators and anyone who wish to enhance their negotiation skills and make negotiation a more rewarding and effective part of their job