CHANGE, massive change is coming, this advanced program explains how radical change will impact on the world of work and the structure of organisations.
Breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence in late 2019 will change the world of work forever; find out what's changing and how it will affect everyone connected with the Human Resource.
This HR Master Class on the Future Changes in Human Resources online training seminar will share with you the latest research from Stanford, Harvard and Cambridge Universities and how that will impact on employment and businesses processes. Also the impact of COVID-19 will change the world of work forever. If you want to be ahead of the wave of change, this informative and interactive program is for you.
Generation Z also referred to as iGen will account for 24% of the working population by 2020 – find out how to maximise on this challenging group and what organisations will need to do to utilise their value and expectations.
During this online training programme you will:
- Master key strategies for change
- Be able to maximise on existing processes Upgrade Appraisal systems
- Design automated seamless pay and rewards systems Calculate the optimum size for your current organisation
At the end of this online training programme, delegates will be able to:
- Gather information and create a strategic framework for change needs (Organisational design)
- Maximise and take steps to automate or significantly improve recruitment and selection processes and demonstrate the value to others
- Examine, test and master how to design a seamless bonus and reward system and explain it to others
- Maximise your existing HR and produce strategies to capture the value of Generation Z (iGen)
- Learn how to; and be able to implement automated training needs analysis and training evaluation
- Examine, review and be able to upgrade processes within the organisation and demonstrate and explain their value, including succession planning
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Organizations supporting this online training programme will:
- Understand the impact of rapidly changing technology and be able to plan according
- Devise strategies to be ahead of the current wave of change – and take advantage of it
- Maximise existing processes, pre and post
- Be able to see the exact number of employees needed to run the organisation post 2020
- Use information to re-design the organisation in terms of a more appropriate structure
- Upgrade many HR and people processes to maximise on their value
- Be aware of the massive changes in the world of work post COVID-19
- The massive paradigm shift that is happening will require a new set of management skills – find out what they are – be prepared
- Be able to do rightsizing immediately after this program
- Master the techniques to understand how to create process value from your existing processes
- Upgrade existing process to add value e.g. recruitment and performance appraisal
- Be able to understand and develop further seamless pay and bonus schemes for the future
- Understand the new deep learning Artificial Intelligence
Who Should Attend?
All but the most junior levels of the HR, Workforce Planning and OD functions. Senior Management responsible for the change, productivity or organisational efficiency.
Anyone who wants to see what the future holds for organisations and the impact of Artificial Intelligence:
- Senior Training Managers
- Senior HR Staff
- Workforce Planning Managers
- Recruiters and Staff Developers
- Organisational Design Managers
- Board Directors
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.