As the international environment becomes ever more complex and demanding, organisations are placing a premium on HR Professionals whose outlook, knowledge and skills enable them to achieve and maintain success in an increasingly challenging environment.
This GLOMACS interactive and engaging training course on The Future of HR will show you how to re-engineer HR to suit the needs and demands of a changing workforce, organisation and economy. You will also learn about the latest and best practices in HR Globally and what the leading organisations are doing to remain relevant and successful.
This GLOMACS training course focuses on providing participants with maximum take-home value from their investment in their own development. This is a training course you should attend.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- The need to re-engineer your HR delivery and services to remain relevant and competitive
- Best practice in HR modelled in the world’s leading organisations
- The New HR Models and how to implement them
- Working with the new generations – Generation X, Y and Z
- New ways or recruiting and selecting talent
At the end of this GLOMACS training course, you will learn to:
- Explain in their own words how to re-engineer HR
- Formulate a plan to transform HR to a Strategic Partner
- Identify people's responses to change and explore the reasons why people resist change
- Understand human psychology and the appropriate HR response
- Develop a plan for evaluating and re-engineering HR
This GLOMACS training seminar will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be many practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience course-related activities. Practical and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work, case studies and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
- Translate current trends to maximise HR investment Maximise your strategic Human Resource delivery
- Retain valuable employees
- Show the added value of HR to your business
- Analyse HR’s role in change leadership
- You will be up to date on current best practices in HR
- You will be able to deliver strategic objectives on time and on budget
- Apply and gain in depth knowledge on HR Strategy
- Learn how to assist employee with mental health issues
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone who needs to transform or re-engineer their HR service delivery
- All HR Staff and HR Practitioners
- HR Managers
- HR Directors
- HR Analysts
- HR Officers
- HR Business Partners
- Planners, Strategic Planners
- Anyone who needs to understand HR strategy
Why we need a Strategic Approach to HR?
- Development of Strategic HRM (SHRM)
- Transactional and Strategic HR Delivery
- The New HR Models based on Ulrich
- Business Partners, Shared Services & Centres of Expertise
- The Future HR Model - 10 Steps Needed to Form a HR Strategy
Global Trends Impacting on The Future HR
- A Changing Psychological Contract
- New Ways or Recruiting and Selecting Talent
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Working with a Global Workforce
- The New Generations – Generation X, Y and Z
Change Leadership & HR
- The Difference between Change Management and Change Leadership
- The Stages of the Change Journey
- Managing Employee’s Resistance to Change
- The Importance of Communication during Change
- Understanding ‘Best-practice’ Change Management Processes
Assisting & Retaining Valuable Employees
- Employee Mental Health Issues
- Establishing an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Dealing with Crisis, Trauma and Disaster
- Bullying, Harassment and Prevention
- Retention Strategies that Work
Re-engineering Your HR Services
- Assessing If You are Ready to Change
- Practical Ways of Re-engineering Your Service Delivery
- HR’s Contribution to Added Value
- Ways of Evaluating your HR Function
- Your Plan for Re-engineering
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor and Re-Certification credits from HR Certification Institute (HRCI), will be awarded to the delegates.
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.